COVID UPDATE: June 26, 2022
The health and safety of our staff, clients, and patients continues to be our top priority therefore we have implemented protocols which we are modifying over time. Here is an overview of our current situation:
- One family member per pet.
- Doors are open -- please come in when you arrive.
- Face mask to be worn at all times inside the building.
Please refrain from coming to the clinic if you:
(1) have been in close contact with someone that has COVID or has been exposed to COVID
and/or (2) are experiencing symptoms related to COVID (especially if this involves a fever or coughing)
Take the Ontario self-assessment test by clicking HERE
APPOINTMENT FLOW IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Announce your arrival to the receptionist and follow the instructions on the front desk (sanitize your hands, self screen for COVID, and have a seat).
- A team member will bring you and your pet in to and out of the exam room.
- Payment will be taken by the receptionist (debit/credit machine located here, we can also store your credit card for future use but only with your permission); please avoid cash if possible.
FOOD & MEDICATION PICK-UP:We encourage you to use our online store for all non-medication items - home/cottage delivery is available for a small fee. If you prefer clinic pick-up, then please text, email or call before you arrive so we can make sure everything is ready for you (no need to do this if we have already contacted you to advise that your order is ready). Please don't hesitate to ask for help with using our online store. Payments can be taken in person or over the phone for non-online orders.
We offer the following means of communication: TEXT, EMAIL, PHONE. We are trying to reserve our phone lines for communication that requires detailed dialogue and greatly appreciate you using the text option for short messages and email for food and medication orders.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. With your help we are able to remain open to provide continued support to you and your furry family.
NUMBER OF UNEXPECTED DAYS CLOSED SINCE COVID STARTED: ZERO