Welcome to Park Animal Hospital!
In this world of "Dr. Google" and savvy marketing it can be confusing what to believe. We want to be your first choice when looking for answers regarding your pet's well-being. Whether by phone or e-mail, we are just a few clicks away.
Please take some time to explore our website and come by with your pet for a delicious treat and a hospital tour. We look forward to meeting you and showing you the Park Animal Hospital difference.
COVID-19 UPDATE: April 27, 2020
The health and safety of our staff, clients and pets continues to be our top priority therefore we have implemented protocols which we are modifying over time. Here is our an overview of our current situation:
Please refrain from coming to the clinic if you:
(1) have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks
and/or (2) have been in close contact with someone that has COVID or has been exposed to COVID
and/or (3) are experiencing symptoms related to COVID (especially if this involves a fever or coughing)
Take the Ontario self-assessment test by clicking HERE
NOTE: If your pet is sick, we will help you find a way to get them what they need within the current restrictions.
- Doors are locked (even during opening hours), please TEXT when you arrive (or knock on the window if you don't have a cell phone).
- "Corona Concierge" service: We are not allowing clients into the clinic at this time (the exception being to accompany a pet for euthanasia) - so please wait for us to come to you even if the door happens to be unlocked.
- Payments can be made by credit card, interac and e-transfer. No cash please.
- No hugs or handshakes - just waves, smiles & well-wishes from a 2 metre distance!
- Face masks worn when face to face with you, and we appreciate you showing us the same courtesy.
- NOTE: There is no evidence that any animal can infect humans with the new coronavirus. For more information click HERE and visit https://www.wormsandgermsblog.com/.
We offer the following means of communication: TEXT, EMAIL, PHONE. We are trying to reserve our phone lines for communication that requires detailed dialogue and greatly appreciate you using the text option for short messages (such as announcing your arrival outside the clinic) and email for food and medication orders.
APPOINTMENTS FLOW AS FOLLOWS:
- Text when you arrive outside the clinic. If you don't have a cell phone, then please come to the front door and ring the doorbell.
- A staff member will get some information about your pet from you over the phone (or in person from a 2 metre distance) and then bring your pet into the clinic.
- Exam will be done. You are welcome to observe the appointment through the exam room window. A chair and table are available for your comfort.
- After the exam is completed, we will call you or come out to inform you of findings and recommendations and to answer any questions.
- Approved procedures will be completed.
- Your pet and any products will be brought to your car.
- Payment will be taken. We will take cash only if that is the only option.
FOOD & MEDICATION PICK-UP: We strongly encourage you to use our online VetStore for all non-medication items - home/cottage delivery is available for a small fee. If you prefer clinic pick-up, then please text or call before you arrive so we can make sure everything is ready for you (no need to do this if we have already contacted you to advise that your order is ready). Text us when you arrive in our parking lot and someone will bring your products out. Payments can be taken at the front door. Please contact us if you need any help with using our online store.
Thank you for being understanding and patient during these difficult and confusing times! With your help we're able to remain open to provide continued support to you and your furry family.
NUMBER OF UNEXPECTED DAYS CLOSED SINCE COVID STARTED: ZERO