10% off annual health exams & select blood test packages
.... and don't forget the free catnip toys made by Inge!
Welcome to Park Animal Hospital!
In this world of "Dr. Google" and savvy marketing it can be confusing what to believe. We want to be your first choice when looking for answers regarding your pet's well-being. Whether by phone or e-mail, we are just a few clicks away.
Please take some time to explore our website and come by with your pet for a delicious treat and a hospital tour. We look forward to meeting you and showing you the Park Animal Hospital difference.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Sep 10, 2020
The health and safety of our staff, clients and pets continues to be our top priority therefore we have implemented protocols which we are modifying over time. Here is our an overview of our current situation:
Please refrain from coming to the clinic if you:
(1) have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks
and/or (2) are feeling unwell (especially if this involves a fever or coughing)
Take the Ontario self-assessment test by clicking HERE
NOTE: If your pet is sick, we will help you find a way to get them what they need within the current restrictions.
- Doors are locked (even during opening hours), please TEXT when you arrive (or knock on the window if you don't have a cell phone).
- "Corona Concierge" service: We are not allowing clients into the clinic at this time (the exception being to accompany a pet for euthanasia) - so please wait for us to come to you even if the door happens to be unlocked.
- Payments will be taken by credit card over the phone or e-transfer to the address on your invoice. No cash please.
- No hugs or handshakes - just waves, smiles & well-wishes from a 2 metre distance!
- Face masks worn when face to face with you. NOTE: We do not always wear masks when handling your pet because there is no evidence that any animal can infect humans with the new coronavirus. For more information click HERE and visit https://www.wormsandgermsblog.com/.
We offer the following means of communication: TEXT, EMAIL, PHONE. We are trying to reserve our phone lines for communication that requires detailed dialogue and greatly appreciate you using the text option for short messages (such as announcing your arrival outside the clinic) and email for food and medication orders.
APPOINTMENTS: We have a long waiting list so please bear with us as we try to deal with the backlog since March.
Text when you arrive outside the clinic. If you don't have a cell phone, then please come to the window and knock to get our attention.
- A staff member will take the history over the phone (or in person from a 2 metre distance) and then bring your pet into the clinic.
- You are welcome to observe the appointment from through the exam room window. We have a chair and table for your comfort.
- After the exam is completed, we will call you or come out to inform you of findings and recommendations and to answer any questions.
- Your invoice will be emailed or printed.
- Payment will be taken by credit card over the phone or by e-transfer (address & instructions are on the invoice). We will take cash only if that is the only option.
- Your pet and any products will be brought to your car.
FOOD & MEDICATION PICK-UP: We strongly encourage you to use our online VetStore for all non-medication items - home/cottage delivery is available for a small fee. If you prefer clinic pick-up, then please text or call BEFORE you pull in to our parking lot so we can process your payment over the phone ahead of time. Text again (or knock on window) when you arrive. Stay in your car, pop your trunk and we will drop your products in there. Please contact us if you need any help with using the store.
Thank you for being understanding and patient during these difficult and confusing times! With your help we're able to remain open to provide continued support to you and your furry family.