Welcome to Park Animal Hospital!
In this world of "Dr. Google" and savvy marketing it can be confusing what to believe. We want to be your first choice when looking for answers regarding your pet's well-being. Whether by phone or e-mail, we are just a few clicks away.
Please take some time to explore our website and come by with your pet for a delicious treat and a hospital tour. We look forward to meeting you and showing you the Park Animal Hospital difference.
COVID-19 UPDATE: March 30, 2020
The health and safety of our staff, clients and pets is our top priority therefore we have implemented new protocols for this unique time:
NOTE: Please refrain from coming to the clinic if you (1) have traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks and/or (2) are feeling unwell (especially if this involves a fever or coughing).
- Reduced opening hours effective Monday March 30 *see below for details*
- Doors will be locked, even during opening hours. Text or call us when you arrive outside the clinic so we know you are here.
- "Corona Concierge" service: We are not allowing clients into the clinic at this time (the exception being to accompany a pet for euthanasia) - please text or call when you arrive and wait for us to come to you.
- Payments will be taken by credit card over the phone. No cash and only debit if that is the only option. Invoices are being emailed.
- APPOINTMENTS: Routine & non-urgent appointments/surgeries are being post-poned - this includes annual exams for pets that are not due for rabies, leptospirosis, or kennel cough protection. Also nail trims, weight checks, and some blood tests. If you are unsure whether your pet should be seen, please contact us. Call or text when you arrive outside the clinic. A staff member will take the history over the phone and then bring only your pet into the clinic. You are welcome to observe from through the window. After the exam is completed, you will be updated on any findings and recommendations. Your invoice will be emailed to you, payment will be taken over the phone and your pet and any products will be brought to your car.
- FOOD & MEDICATION PICK-UP: We strongly encourage you to use our online VetStore for all non-medication items - home/cottage delivery is available for $10. Please contact us if you need any help with this or are not yet registered on the store. If you prefer clinic pick-up,then please call or text us BEFORE you pull in to our parking lot so we can process your payment over the phone. Call or text again when you arrive. Stay in your car, pop your trunk and we will drop your products in there.
- Extensive sanitizing between appointments.
- Waiving our 24 hour cancellation fee.
- No hugs or handshakes - just waves, smiles & well-wishes from a 2m distance!
***PET FOOD ORDER NOTICE***
Veterinary Purchasing (our supplier for food and medications) is experiencing a very high demand for products.
Due to this increase, we are implementing a limit of ONE bag of food per pet, TWO cases of food per pet, and TWO bags of treats per pet to avoid adding to their order delays.
Please note that there may also be a delay in receiving your order at the clinic (up to 10 days).
Thank you for being understanding and patient during these difficult and confusing times! With your help we're able to remain open to provide continued support to you and your furry family.