Did you know that overweight pets don't live as long as their slim & trim buddies? Does your pet need some help achieving the perfect figure? If so, they are not alone. Most people have no idea how many calories their pet is supposed to eat per day - do you? We can help you and we've got strategies that work.
Confused by all the choices and savvy marketing? We can help with that too.
- Association of American Feed Control Officials (helping you to understand pet food labels)
- Pet Food Nutrition (reliable nutrition information)
Quick video overview of the unique nutritional needs of cats (total running time 3:36):
Brands of Food We Carry
- Complete & Balanced (cooking nutritious meals for your dog or cat)
- Worms and Germs Blog has many easy to read articles on feeding raw meat HERE and a great overview HERE
- The Ontario Animal Health Network has great podcasts on raw food diets HERE
- HERE is what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has to say about feeding raw food to pets
Help for Weight Loss
- Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (weight loss tools and info)
Best Ways to Feed Your Cat
- SlimCat Balls (*available at Park*)
- Pioneer Pet (ceramic bowls & wooden toy boxes)
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. ("mice" to satisfy their need to hunt)